- 1 What is the job outlook for careers within professional sales?
- 2 What is the national outlook for job openings?
- 3 Is advertising sales a good job?
- 4 How much money does a sales rep make?
- 5 Is sales a stressful job?
- 6 What is the highest position in sales?
- 7 What is the best sales company to work for?
- 8 What jobs will be most in demand in 2025?
- 9 What is a good job outlook percentage?
- 10 What is a good projected job growth percentage?
- 11 How much do advertising sales reps make?
- 12 What advertising sales do?
- 13 How do I get into advertising sales?
What is the job outlook for careers within professional sales?
Employment of sales managers is projected to grow 4 percent from 2019 to 2029, about as fast as the average for all occupations. Employment growth of these managers will depend primarily on growth or contraction in the industries that employ them.
What is the national outlook for job openings?
Employment is projected to grow by 6.0 million jobs from 2019 to 2029. Employment is projected to grow from 162.8 million to 168.8 million jobs from 2019 to 2029.
Is advertising sales a good job?
While not necessarily as glamorous as Mad Men, and somewhat less bizarre than the film How to Get Ahead in Advertising, a career in media sales and advertising is perfect for those of you who are sales-driven, work well under pressure, and enjoy the thrilling prospect of commission.
How much money does a sales rep make?
How Much Does a Sales Representative Make? Sales Representatives made a median salary of $59,930 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $85,730 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $42,070.
Is sales a stressful job?
In a survey by online career database PayScale, sales account manager was ranked as the second most stressful job, with 73 percent of respondents rating the role as “highly stressful.” Salespeople are under a lot of pressure to meet quota, convert quickly, and keep approval rankings high.
What is the highest position in sales?
Highest Sales Staff Titles
- Chief Sales Executive.
- Sales Director.
- National Sales Manager.
- Sales Vice President.
- General Manager – Sales.
- Regional Sales Manager.
- National Sales coordinator and Distributor.
- Senior Sales Accountant.
What is the best sales company to work for?
Top 10 Companies
- #1 Justworks. Jump for Justworks: Every day, the Justworks executive team thinks about how it can help entrepreneurs and businesses grow with confidence.
- #2 Electric Guard Dog.
- #3 Paychex.
- #4 Merrill Corporation.
- #5 Paylocity.
- #6 ADP.
- #7 Prudential Overall Supply.
- #8 Whirlpool Corporation.
What jobs will be most in demand in 2025?
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
- Software developers and software quality assurance analysts and testers.
- Registered nurses.
- General and operations managers.
- Financial managers.
- Medical and health services managers.
- Nurse practitioners.
- Market research analysts and marketing specialists.
- Management analysts.
What is a good job outlook percentage?
A projected growth rate of 14% or more indicates that that job is growing faster than average. This is great news for you! Projected growth rates between 9% and 13% also indicate an increase in job opportunities but at a slightly slower rate.
What is a good projected job growth percentage?
Grow faster than average (an increase of between 9% and 13 %) Grow about as fast as average (an increase of between 5% to 8%) Grow more slowly than average (an increase of between 2% and 4%)
How much do advertising sales reps make?
How much does an Advertising Sales Representative in United States make? The highest salary for an Advertising Sales Representative in United States is $76,755 per year. The lowest salary for an Advertising Sales Representative in United States is $26,730 per year.
What advertising sales do?
Advertising sales agents sell advertising space to businesses and individuals to expand the public’s awareness of products and services. They sell ads for online and print editions of publications such as newspapers and magazines, radio, television, billboards, and more.
How do I get into advertising sales?
Although a high school diploma is typically enough education for an entry-level advertising sales position, some employers prefer applicants with a bachelor’s degree. Proven sales success and communication skills are essential. Most training for advertising sales agents takes place on the job.