- 1 How do I contact the VA Commission by phone?
- 2 How do I talk to a live person at VA unemployment?
- 3 How do I check the status of my Virginia unemployment claim?
- 4 How do I make an appointment at the Virginia unemployment office?
- 5 How do I file unemployment in Virginia by phone?
- 6 What is the best time to call unemployment?
- 7 How do I get my 4 digit PIN for unemployment VA?
- 8 How much does unemployment pay in VA?
- 9 How long does it take to get approved for unemployment in VA?
- 10 How do I find my 1099G?
- 11 What is the phone number to file weekly unemployment claim?
- 12 How much unemployment will I get in VA Covid?
- 13 Why is unemployment saying my SSN is invalid va?
- 14 Does Virginia use ID me for unemployment?
How do I contact the VA Commission by phone?
You may contact the VEC Customer Contact Center at 1-866-832-2363 (Available 8:15am to 4:30pm, Monday – Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturday.
How do I talk to a live person at VA unemployment?
Virginia Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-866-832-2363. Live customer service representatives from VA Unemployment are available from 8:15am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, 9am to 1pm Saturday, Sunday closed. For TTY you need to dial 711 or 1-800-828-1120.
How do I check the status of my Virginia unemployment claim?
How can I get information on the status of my claim? You can obtain this information through the Voice Response System (1-800-897-5630). Listen to the menu, and select “Claims and Benefits” (option 1), and enter your Social Security number and PIN.
How do I make an appointment at the Virginia unemployment office?
If you want to schedule an appointment with a representative from the VEC about your claim, click here. You can also call the customer contact center at 1-866-832-2363, but wait times over the phone may be long due to high call volumes.
How do I file unemployment in Virginia by phone?
- To file a new claim by telephone, call toll free, Monday – Friday between 8:15am and 4:30pm and between 9am and 1pm on Saturday (closed state holidays) 1-866-832-2363.
- To file a weekly claim by telephone, call toll free 1-800-897-5630.
What is the best time to call unemployment?
They operate from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. PDT. Best times to call seem to be around 10:15 a.m. or between 6 or 7 p.m. To reach an EDD representative about an existing claim, try pressing 1 during the first recording, then press 2, then press 4. If you get disconnected, call back.
How do I get my 4 digit PIN for unemployment VA?
If you lose your PIN, contact the VEC immediately at 1-866-832-2363 to request a copy of your PIN, and it will be mailed to you.
How much does unemployment pay in VA?
A: Currently the maximum weekly benefit amount is $378 and the minimum is $60. Individuals must have earned at least $18,900.01 in two quarters during the base period to qualify for the maximum weekly benefit amount. Benefit duration varies from 12 to 26 weeks, also depending on wages earned in the base period.
How long does it take to get approved for unemployment in VA?
A: You should receive your payment within 14 calendar days after you file your weekly request for payment of benefits. You may not receive your payment on the same day of the week each time you file your request for payment.
How do I find my 1099G?
You can access your Form 1099G information in your UI OnlineSM account. If you see a $0 amount on your 2020 form, call 1-866-401-2849, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific time), except on state holidays. We will mail you a paper Form 1099G if you do not choose electronic delivery by December 27.
What is the phone number to file weekly unemployment claim?
Contact the Claim Center toll free at 1-866-783-5567 if you have any questions about how to complete the answers or how to use the Voice Response System.
How much unemployment will I get in VA Covid?
Currently the maximum weekly benefit amount in Virginia is $378.
Why is unemployment saying my SSN is invalid va?
The system will automatically say ‘SSN Not Recognized’ because your weekly filing is complete for the given week. Attempting to File a Claim too Early – The period to file a weekly claims begins on Sunday, as you will be filing benefits for the previous week.
Does Virginia use ID me for unemployment?
VEC has partnered with ID.me, a federally certified digital identity provider, to perform a highly secure digital identity verification process for unemployment claimants.